Hazardous Materials - Compliance Pocketbook - Publication
Anyone will now have fast, easy access to check placards, labels, markings and shipping paper requirements with this east-to-read 4"x6" pocketbook.
Updated Monthy, this pocket book gives driver the current regulatory information they need. And that's critical ...because informed drivers can reduce the chances of accidents, hazardous materials incidents, and costly DOT fines for non-compliance.
Here are some of the changes from the previous version:
- Hazardous Materials Table changes: additions, revisions, and deletions of certain proper shipping names, hazard classes, ID numbers, and packing groups
- Amendments to §172.102 – Special Provisions to revise 11, add 7, and remove 3 special provisions
- Updated ID number cross-reference
- New Marine Pollutant marking and revised list of marine pollutants
- New Excepted Quantities marking and requirements
- Revised Cargo Aircraft Only label