Just Hazcom - Hazard Communication Book
Why buy a full 29CFR 1910, when you only need 1910.1200: Hazard Communication?
Just Hazcom incorporates just what you need, and nothing more.
The purpose of the 29CFR, 1910.1200 is to ensure that the hazards of all chemicals produced or imported are classified, and information concerning the classified hazards is transmitted to the employers and employees.
The requirements of this section are intended to be consistent with the provisions of the United Nations Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals (GHS), Revision 3.
Just HazCom includes:
- Purpose and scope of the regulations
- Hazard Classification
- The written hazard communication program
- Labels and other forms of warning
- Safety data sheets (SDS)
- Employee information and training
- Trade secrets
- Appendix A: Health Hazard Criteria
- Appendix B: Physical Hazard Criteria
- Appendix C: Allocation of the label elements
- Appendix D: Safety data sheets
- Appendix E: Trade secrets
- Appendix F: Guidance for hazard classifications
- Bonus: Sample container label; sample safety data sheet; pictogram chart